I have gained a lot of confidence and skills





Hello guys I am Charity Harley from Namwera Community Day Secondary School. I am 15 years old. I joined Youth out loud (YOL) on 28th June 2019. I came to know about youth out loud during their awareness campaigns at my school when l was in form 1.

 After joining  I got a chance to attend one of their  trainings at Mangochi District. I was very excited for being privileged to a such training. From the trainings, I have gained a lot of experiences, skills and attitudes ready to apply in my daily academic life such as News writing as YOL child journalist .

This has planted confidence and resourcefulness in my life. Before l joined the project I had problems with addressing audience due to lack of knowledge in public speaking, but with youth out loud now am able to address multitude without fear or stress.

I thank Timveni with support from UNICEF for implementing YOL project with the hope that they should continue keeping youth alive and reach the unreachable youth.


Comments

Post a Comment