I like going to school because i have many friends there



Moreen Ackton

My name is Moreen Ackton. I am 10 years old. I learn at Nankwali primary school in mangochi.

When I finish school I would like to be a doctor so that I can help people in my country

I like going to school because I learn a lot of things and I have a lot of friends there
Some of my friends are Jackline, Chisomo, Lucy and Maness.

I enjoy reading with my friends after school because I would like to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor.

Friends are good because we share ideas and help each other in many things


Comments

  1. Good work, keep it up Post was good.
    and I am telling how could change "Youth"our life with Dr. Vivek Bindra Famous Motivational Speaker and Business Coach
    Vivek Bindra Bio

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment