Take care of your children so they don't suffer





By Lucia Hiwa, Nankhali Primary School
My name is Lucia Hiwa am 14 years old I learn at Nankhali Primary school am in standard 7 my favorite subject is science technology. When am at school l like reading and writing. When l grow up I want to be a scientist.
My parent are not employed and l stay with my mum and relatives.  When l grow up I want to be a good parent and my children should not suffer.
My parents should take care of me and give me my needs like uniforms, notebooks, instruments and writing material. To all community people, l encourage them to take care of their children so that they should not suffer in future.
My fellow young people I encourage you that we should work hard because we are the future presidents, nurse and journalist so lets  be good children to our parents.

Comments