Clara's parents take good care of her





By Clara Mtipe, St. Martins Primary School, Mangochi

I write to say more about me and my family my name is Clara Mtipe am a learner at St. Martin’s full primary school I am in standard 7 my favorite thing to do at school is sweeping around the classroom and when am in class my favorite subjects are English, Mathematics, Chichewa and Bible Knowledge. When I finish school and grow up l want to be a Bank Manager.

I live with my parents, two brothers and my sister. I live with my all parents. Off course I live with my mom and dad. All of my parents are good because they take care of us. My parent are good people they like to help some people who are less privileged. When l grow up I want to be a good parent to take care of my children as well as my parents.


Comments

  1. Keep on dreaming,
    thanks for your good future, however iam also wish to encourage you to work harder and harder to fulfil your dreams.

    i' m also wish to advirtise my business, i'm young man aged 26 and i have a welding shop where i do many metal works, ie wheelbalers, rope pumps, gates, doors and many more. call +265 881 177 265 or 0993 412 708 or mwabumbametalworks@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment