If I were Minister of Environment

Mphatso
By Mphatso Paul

Everything that surrounds it's defined as environment. We  have water, animals , land, air, trees, and many things. The environment is actually important in the other way round in different ways for example, we use these things as a place of attraction because we receive visitors out side countries or within which get foreign exchange because they pay for their visit.

But there is this bad habit that people are destroying environment the question maybe how? People cut down trees carelessly without replacing , they pollute air by burning things like trees, they also kill wild animals without any permission.  Which by the end they are the same people who suffer because you see people die because of breathing bad air , no rain coming and also the economy of country will go down.



Different desires in life to me if I were the minister of environment, I would reserve the environment to the best attractive places. As a minister of environment, I would make a law that no one should cut a tree from the forest or mountains, so if he/she wants to cut a tree should plant first then wait until it grows then he/she can cut the tree which will be the best to all so that rain can come and also we can prevent floods.

I swear if I were the minister of environment I would force all industries or companies to find other suitable ways of preventing polluting air which will prevent the people from suffering different new diseases which even don't have names. And am serious that if I were the minister of environment, I would reserve environment to the best.

Comments