Justin on tap water project

Justin
By Justin Richard

My name is Justin Richard. I am a 14 year old standard 8 student. My favorite subjects are English, Social Studies and Mathematics. I like Mathematics because when I grow up I would like to be a Bank Manager.

Our school is small because learners are more while classes are less. At our school, we only have one borehole. We are happy because there is a water tap project at our school. We will now be drinking water from the tap.

This is good because we also travel a long distance to find water. This water project will change our school for better. At our school, we also sit on desks but the desks are not enough.

Comments

  1. Very nice article. I enjoyed reading your post. very nice share. I want to twit this to my followers. Thanks !. If you need Irrigation Company in Sindh then visit us! and thanks again for the post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment