Learn More About Mangochi Through YOL

Enosi
By Enosi Kalichero

It was in June when my English teacher invited all form one and two students yet nobody knew why he called us for. Thereafter, he selected seven students and I was one of them and we were told that we were going to attend a workshop in Mangochi. I was very happy because l was in the group.

We started our journey early in the morning and we arrived at around 8 o’clock, even though I am from Mangochi, l have never been to Mangochi Town before and on my way l saw a lot of things.

The appearance of the building where we had the workshop made me think that l am not in Malawi. I thought I was somewhere abroad. We were told to enter into the hall and the team from Timveni introduced themselves, and they told us that the aim of the training was to provide basic journalism skills.

So when you visit Mangochi remember to listen to Youth Out Loud (YOL) radio program to learn more about the district.

**Enosi Kalichero is a 18 year student from Thema Community Secondary School**

Comments