Faith Gooke hails UNICEF for Youth Out Loud project

Faith Gooke
Hi guys! I am Faith Gooke, one of Youth Out Loud reporters from Mpondasi CDSS.

On 16th June, we visited Blantyre for African child day activities. I am very excited that I’m even failing to express my excitement since I am finally went to a place I have been longing to go.

It was one of the biggest radios in the country, Capital FM meaning the whole of Malawi heard my voice and also being that it was my first time being on air.

I was so excited. I am expected to learn a lot of things which will also increase my broadcasting experience. I also learnt a lot on what it means to be an African child. I now have confidence to take part in different activities without fear.
Faith (Far Right) on air
I thank UNICEF for implementing this program because it is not just helping us how to become journalists and radio presentation, but also it is helping us students develop confidence which is helping us express various problems we face each and every day.

We are now living a life without fear since we are aware of our rights.

Comments