Princess excited about her On-Air experience

My name is Princess Mkonde. I am 14 year old student at St. Monica Girls Secondary School. I am a Youth Out Loud reporter and I do an editorial on Youth Out Loud radio program.

Princess
My experience at Timveni has been very good because we were welcomed very well which means they were happy with our presence. We were introduced to Timveni members of staff by our project coordinator Ralph Nyirenda.

We were also moved around to see the newsroom, the editing room, the TV room as well as the finance.

We also learnt so many things like how to present news on radio and television.

For example, Memory Mbewe featured us on her programs where we contributed on topics affecting the youths.

What I have learnt will help me not to forget about basic journalism skills.

Comments