PRAISE KAPONDA'S FUTURE CAREER


When l was young there were so many careers that l desired in my life. Some of them were to be a doctor, lawyer and engineer. But as of now l desire to be an engineer in the construction industry.

I work hard in class in order to achieve my goal as a construction engineer. But l focus much on subjects that involves my future career such as physics and mathematics. I also focus in English to help me in communication.

As you know that “discipline breeds success” I try my best to maintain discipline at school and in everyday life. As I am a Christian l also pray to my God because is the one who created me to keep my life and to help achieve my goal.

Lastly a person cannot depend on one career in life because of this I intend to do journalism as well so that I increase opportunities in life.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Praise Kaponda is a 16 year old form three student at Lisumbwi Secondary School. He is also a Youth Out Loud reporter.

Comments