I WANT A NEW MALAWI



By Princess Mkondiwa

Princess Mkondiwa is a Form 3 ST. Monica Girls Secondary School student in Mangochi.
Princess desires a new Malawi that is full love and Honesty.

“I really want Malawi to be new that trust everyone should have, that should bring no rough that anyone should not go tough, l want a new Malawi. I want a developed Malawi, a child friendly Malawi with no early marriages, no teenage pregnancies, no crimes and that Malawi to be well educated, our hope has dwelt on education,” she explains.

Mkondiwa adds, “Our pegged future shall pass through the corner of a circle; the hope we consider to be so far from our journey shall come closer for all. We all want new Malawi. I really wish for a New Malawi that will not include child labor, a Malawi with no exploitation. l want corruption to be a history, I want Malawi to have a new story with no blackouts and no water problems.”

She further stresses that no child should go to bed with an empty stomach.

“I want everyone to read and l want every child to study and no one to go bed with empty stomach and no one to just keep a certificate I want Malawi with full of employment, I want everyone to have enough so that at last we shall sing a joyfully song because of that New Malawi,” Mkondiwa adds.

Comments